ABOUT A CABIN CRUISER
Style, class, and elegance... Put on your Rolex watch and call your personal butler because this boat is about as fancy as it gets unless you own a yacht. There is a wide selection of Cabin Cruisers, but most are elegantly designed to be big and flashy, which comes with a lot of advantages.
These boats include a cabin underneath the deck that is usually equipped with a kitchenette, restrooms and sometimes even bedrooms, so you and your passengers can spend the night on the water. Often there are portable or permanent sources of shade like a T-Top mounted above the cock pit so you can drive in comfort. There is a lot of seating in the front and the back of the boat allowing for many onboard passengers depending on which style of cabin cruiser you invest in.
CABIN CRUISER FEATURES:
- Easily stored on land, and can be attached to a trailer reducing maintenance fees
- Like a small luxurious yacht, but much cheaper and doesn't require the same maintenance
- Has a nice T-Top or covering that can be closed or open depending on the model, allowing for sun protection for drivers and passengers alike
- The cabin usually offers a kitchenette, restrooms and sometimes even bedrooms
- Travels at significant speeds due to new developments within the aerodynamics
CABIN CRUISER COVERS
CABIN CRUISER SPECIFICATIONS:
Size: 25 ft - 45 ft
Propelled by: Inboard Engines, Sterndrive
Producers: Bayliner, Champion, Karnic, Starfisher