- No results found
ABOUT BASS BOATS
The Bass Boat is an extremely popular fishing boat for inland waters. This is the go-to boat for avid bass fisherman that is also used by professionals in televised tournaments.
The bass boat sits low in the water and has a wide beam, which creates excellent stability to allow boaters to stand on the deck platforms of the boat. There are typically chair mounts on the deck that also allow fisherman to sit up high on the deck while fishing. The large platforms in the front and rear of the boat allow for a 360 degree casting range.
These boats are often equipped with electric trolling motors which allow the user to control the boat while standing and fishing on the bow. Bass boats are usually used by two people at a time. There is a cockpit with two seats for use when travelling at high speeds,There are flat decks at the bow and stern for people to fish from.
BASS BOAT FEATURES:
- Sits low in the water and has a wide beam for stability
- Allows for a wide deck to stand on and fish
- Forward and aft fishing decks allow for optimal fishing range and view
- Two seated cock pit only accommodates two people, but allows the boat to plane quickly and reach very high speeds
- Most models also include additional single seats on the deck, allowing fishermen to enjoy a 360 degree range for fishing
- Are constructed from fiberglass or aluminum
- Large outboard motor in the rear and electric motor on the bow
- Popular types of Bass Boat include Aluminum V Jon, Wide Performance, and Angled Transom
ABOUT BASS BOAT COVERS
BASS BOAT SPECIFICATIONS:
Size: 16 ft - 25 ft
Propelled by: Outboard Motor
Producers: Ranger, Nitro, Triton, Stratos, Legend, Tracker