- No results found
T-TOP / HARD TOP BOATS
ABOUT T-TOP / HARD TOP BOATS
T-Top fishing boats are one of the most popular offshore fishing boats on the market. These boats offer the perfect combination of flexibility, open deck space and shade. They can reach lengths up to 35 ft long, allowing for a capacity of up to 10 onboard passengers. T-Top boats are built for open water and can handle some of the worst conditions, getting you to your fishing destination in safety and back again. Hard Top boats are another very popular choice for fisherman. The enclosed cabin makes it ideal for poor weather conditions, providing immediate shelter from both heat and cold. The protection of the cabin can keep you from cutting your trip short due to too much sun or rain.
T-TOP / HARD TOP BOAT FEATURES:
- The closed cabin featured on hard top boats provides excellent protection from the elements.
- Overhead T-Top feature allows the driver to be protected from sun and rain while still enjoying an afternoon out on the water.
- Some models of the hard top boat include a platform off the stern that allows passengers access for swimming
- These boats can even reach speeds beyond 40 mph depending on the model
- The T-Top boat provides plenty of room to move around allowing for multiple seating and fishing points for passengers.
ABOUT T-TOP / HARD TOP BOAT COVERS
T-TOP / HARD TOP BOAT SPECIFICATIONS:
Size: 20 ft - 35 ft
Propelled by: Outboard Motor & Sterndrive
Producers: Boston Whaler, Cobia, Tiara, Arima, Luhrs