PONTOON BOAT WITH RAILS
ABOUT PONTOON BOATS
With lengths up to 30 ft this boat can hold up to 25 people, making it the perfect boat to take a large number of passengers out on the water. Don't let the size fool you because it may be a huge boat, but it can still reach speeds up to 50 mph - sometimes even faster! With speeds like that this boat is also perfect for water skiing, tubing, wake boarding or any other water sport.
With so much deck space there is also a lot of available onboard storage so you don't have to worry about your boat becoming cluttered. The pontoon boat is also perfect for the budget conscious with entry level models that are generally cheaper than the standard V Hull Boat.
PONTOON BOAT TYPICAL FEATURES:
- Large passenger capacity
- Great for water sports like skiing and tubing
- Provides ample seating areas as well as a large walking deck
- Speeds up to 50 mph and sometimes even faster depending on the make
- Ability to have a family reunion - on a boat! That's how big they are!
- Constructed with float tubes on a connected flat deck
- Usually powered by an outboard engine and stern drive engine. These engines allow pontoons to sometimes reach speeds that match that of a v-hull
- Generally cheaper than standard V-hull boats
ABOUT PONTOON BOAT WITH RAILS COVERS
PONTOON BOAT WITH RAILS SPECIFICATIONS:
Size: 13 ft - 30 ft
Propelled by: Outboard Motor and Sterndrive
Producers: Apex Marine, Bennington Marine, South Bay Pontoons, Play Craft Boats