TRIUMPH BOATS BOAT COVERS
ABOUT TRIUMPH BOATS
Producing a line-up of center console, walk around, tiller and bow riders, Triumph Boats advertise themselves as the manufacturer of “The World’s Toughest Boats”. Vessels built by Triumph Boats range in lengths from 12 to 22 feet. Built with polymer hulls, the watercraft produced by Triumph Boats are said to be five times more impact resistant than fiberglass construction. In late 2011, Genmar Industries Incorporated sold Triumph Boats to a Minnesota owner.
Find your TRIUMPH BOATS boat cover below:
- No results found
- Loading... Please wait.
Popular Triumph Boats Boat Models:
|170 SPORTSMAN SC/OF||120 OPEN/OF||191 DC|
|170 SPORTSMAN TL/OF||120 SDCC/CC||191 FS|
|170 SPORTSMAN/EC4||150 CC||191 FS LIMITED ED|
|170 SPORTSMAN/OF||150 COOL/CC||191 SC|
|170 SPTMN SIDE CNSL/LT||150 FISH/LT||191 WALK THRU|
|170/DL||150 OPEN/OF||191 WT|
|1700 SKIFF CC/FO||150 SPORTSMAN||191 WT/RB|
|1700 SKIFF CL/FO||150 SPTMN SIDE CNSL/OF||195 CC|
|1700 SKIFF TL/FO||150/CC||195 CC CL|
|1700 SKIFF/CC||150/DL||195 DC/DL|
|1700 SKIFF/FO||170 BASS||195/DL|
|186 SPORTSMAN DC/DL||170 CC||210 CC|
|186 SPORTSMAN FS/DL||170 CC CL||210 CHAOS CLE/CC|
|186 SPORTSMAN SC/OF||170 COOL/CC||210 COMMERCIAL TOW|
|186 SPORTSMAN TL/OF||170 DC/DL||215 CC|
|190 BAY/CC||170 FISH/LT||215 CHAOS SPECIAL ED|
|190 COMMERCIAL TOW||170 SPORTSMAN||215 TOURNAMENT EDITION|
|190 DC||170 SPORTSMAN BT||235 CC|
Triumph Boats Facts:
TOP ELEVEN REASONS TO OWN A TRIUMPH
1. INDESTRUCTIBLE: Triumph’s molded polymer hulls are five times more impact resistant than fiberglass.
2. LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Every 2013 Triumph boat comes with a lifetime limited warranty that is transferable, at no charge, anytime within the first five years.
3. UNSINKABLE: Roplene floats and we take an extra step to fill our boats with foam. Therefore, Triumph far exceeds the flotation requirements of the U.S. Coast Guard.
4. ROPLENE: Triumph hulls are made with Roplene, a virtually indestructible molded polymer designed to deliver strength, safety and a lifetime of enjoyment.
5. QUIET: Triumph hulls absorb both engine noise and wave impact, delivering an astonishingly quiet ride.
6. SMOOTH:Triumph’s shock-absorbing hulls reduce bone-jarring wave chop into exceptionally smooth cruising.
7. EASY:Triumph boats never need waxing, polishing or gel-coat touch-ups. A quick rinse usually does the trick.
8. STRONG: Triumph hulls are a monolithic double-wall of nautical armor that no glued-together hull could hope to match.
9. DURABLE:Impervious to saltwater, sunlight and humidity, a Triumph keeps its new-boat appearance through decades of heavy use. Fading? Blistering? Spider cracks? Never.
10. EFFICIENT:Triumph’s Roplene hulls deliver maximum fuel efficiency, which means more fun per gallon.
11. ECO???,??EUR~FRIENDLY:As an added bonus to you and fish everywhere, each and every Triumph is almost 100% recyclable. What’s more, no emissions are generated during manufacturing.