V HULL FISHING BOAT OUTBOARD MOTOR
ABOUT V HULL FISHING BOATS
The aluminum v hull fishing boat is an extremely popular style, making it the ultimate fishing and utility boat. Primarily used on inland waters, these rugged crafts are a favorite for fishing, pleasure boating and hunting waterfowl. With the open deck and deep V Hull this boat can reach high speeds while still providing a stable body design for fishing.
These boats are typically a basic, no frills craft, with built in seating and a few other features. The outboard motor and gas tank are removable, allowing the boat to be turned upside down for storage or transport. Incredibly tough and durable, the aluminum fishing boat is made to be run up on all types of sandy or rocky shorelines. The open design makes it easy to find a good spot to fish from whether casting or trolling. The v hull fishing style also comes with oar locks, allowing users to row the vessel or attach a motor to the transom to use under power.
V HULL FISHING BOAT WITH OUTBOARD MOTOR FEATURES:
- The ultimate utility boat
- Low cost of entry
- Ideal for fishing due to the amount of open space and on board
- The size and layout make it easily portable and trailerable
- The low sides better enable you to fish while creating very few obstructions
- The deep V hull enables cuts through choppy waters and also provides stability for fishing
ABOUT V HULL FISHING BOAT COVERS
V HULL FISHING BOAT WITH OUTBOARD MOTOR SPECIFICATIONS:
Size: 16 ft - 30 ft
Propelled by: Outboard Motor
Producers: Lowe, Lund, Alumacraft